If you didn’t think you could hit the mountain this weekend, dust off your boards and your Halloween costume, it’s time to start off winter. Here’s a rundown of who’s open and what you’ll have to dish out for a ticket. Hint: Get dressed up.
- Does Arapahoe Basin ever close? If you don’t want the cheapie season pass, check out this $43 single/ $80 2-day special at Liftopia.
- Sunday River opens their doors this weekend. Lift tickets on Saturday are only $10 if you come in costume.
- Over in Tahoe, Mt. Rose will be open for the season. Discounted tickets are $20 with another $5 discount if you wear a costume on Halloween.
- According to their Twitter page, Liberty Toyota is giving a free lift ticket to Monarch Mountain to anyone who dresses in costume to test drive a new Toyota this weekend.
- Seven inches in the last two days means that Loveland could be a front runner for best early season conditions. $46 dollars for an early season ticket.
- Mountain High has got the only night skiing/riding option in the country right now for $30. They also have a $40 8-hour ticket/$35 4-hour ticket option.
- Bear Mountain opens Friday with $25 tix for adults, $20 for young adults and $10 for children.