We hit Sierra up on 100 Days of Winter and absolutely loved it. A parking lot, a lodge, and a mountain with killer terrain. That’s all we need in this life. We hit a fairly poor day for conditions, but knew instantly that this mountain had plenty happening, especially the loads of trees accessed through gates.
They also offer some insanely cheap season passes:
- The $199 Sierra Only Sun.-Fri. pass (excludes blackout dates) is back to the original price we all loved!
- The Sierra 7-Day pass (excludes blackout dates) is only $279.
- The NEW Sierra Unlimited pass is valid every day all season long and is just $329 for Adults, $229 for Young Adults (13-22), and just $89 for Children (5-12) and Super Seniors (70+).
- College students enrolled in six credits for the fall semester can take advantage of the College pass for just $229, valid every day all season long.
- Want a free pass? Gather up 10 people to purchase the Sierra Unlimited Adult pass and you get to ski/ride all season for free. This offer is only valid through November 30, 2010.
Click through to the site for more information.