Montana Ski Area 2010-2011 Lift Ticket Deals
November 28, 2010
- Educator Appreciation Weekend 12/10 thru 12/12 – FREE skiing when staying at the resort. Lodging specials.
- Military Appreciation Weekend 12/17 thru 12/19 – FREE skiing valid Dec 18 & 19. Lodging specials.
- Thrifty Thursdays – Ski all day for $25 (except Dec. 25th & Jan. 1st)
- 1/2 Off MT Ski Areas – Take your Blacktail Season pass to any Montana ski area, and ski all day for the half day rate
- FREE Birthday Ticket – Bring proof that it is your birthday, and ski all day for FREE!
- Kids Ski FREE – All children 7 & under; 5th graders with proof.
- January 15, 2011: Bridgers’ Birthday — $15 lift tickets for carloads of skiers/riders of 3 or more.
- Weekday Special $28.00 – Every Weds, Thurs & Fri starting Jan 5, 2011
- Weekday Twofer $40.00 – Every Weds, Thurs & Fri starting Jan 5, 2011
- Friday Nights $10.00 – Friday Nights 4 P.M. – 9 P.M
- 1/2 Off Sunday Family Day — When parent buys ticket, get a one for a child at 1/2 price
- Sleep in Saturdays — Afternoon and evening ticket starting at $32
- Military Special $28.00 – Must show valid ID
- Montana Area Passes $28.00 – Show your pass from another MT area
- Montana Appreciation Day January 7, 2011– In appreciation of our Montana patrons, Moonlight Basin is offering a special day ticket of $20. You must show a valid Montana ID, Montana drivers license, or Montana college or university ID to receive the special rate. (Sorry, no exceptions.)
- Turkey for a Ticket Food Drive December 17, 2010 – Make a donation and receive free skiing in return.
- Season Pass Sneak Preview December 10, 2010 — Locals get the mountain to themselves before opening day.