New Hampshire Ski Area Lift Ticket Deals 2010-2011
November 29, 2010
- Military Salute Weekend 01/22/2011 thrus 01/23/2010 – Attitash will honor past and present troops through FREE LIFT TICKETS for active, veteren and retired service men and women, as well as discounted tickets for active duty family members with valid ID*.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays : 2 for $67 or 1 for $40 – Every Tuesday and Thursday, non holiday, lift tickets are available at the rate of 2 tickets for $66, or 1 single ticket for just $42.
- NH Resident Wednesdays: $35 Lift tickets –Every Wednesday, non-holiday, New Hampshire Residents can purchase a lift ticket for just $33! Proof of NH residency required.
- Ski For Hunger Food Drive December 11, 2010 – Food collected benefits the Good Neighbor Food Pantry in Franconia, NH! Bring 4 non-perishable food items to Guest Services and receive a 50% off voucher for skiing & riding that day. One voucher per person, applies to full day tickets the day of the event only.
- Super Sunday Febraury 6, 2011 — Get your turns in before the big game starts! 2 people can ski/ride for just $67!
- Biodiesel Day 1/22/10 – Free lift ticket and VIP parking for drivers of hybrid vehicles plus learn more about this eco-friendly fuel and how we’re using it here at Cranmore.
- Roll Back the Clock Day January 7, 2011 — Ski/ride for only $9.00
- Midweek Twofer – Non-holiday Monday thru Thursday tickets are 2-fer-1 (2 adult tickets for $59). Single tickets available for same periods/term for $49 per adult ($10 off). BUY ONLINE!
- Sunday Morning Solution – Ski and ride from 8:30-12:30pm any non-holiday Sunday when you buy online in advance, only $49. BUY ONLINE!
- The Weekender – Two days of skiing for only $44.50 per day, any non-holiday weekend through our estore. $90 for this 2-day ticket ($5 off regular 2-day ticket rate). BUY ONLINE!
- Sunday Saver – This Sunday special gives you 2 lift tickets for $99, only $49.50 each, any non-holiday period online in advance. BUY ONLINE!
- Super Slider Ticket – Night skiing, 2 hr. snow tubing and 2-hr. Fun Zone admission for $59, all ages. Valid every Sat. night from Dec. 26 – March 13 plus New Year’s Eve and Feb. 17 from 2pm on. BUY ONLINE!
- FREE Fridays – Buy a three day lift ticket online in advance for Fri. – Sun. – get Friday FREE! (excludes 12/24/10 thru 1/2/11,1/14 through 1/16/11, 2/18 through 2/27/10).
- After Two Tomorrow Two – Buy your lift ticket or rental after 2pm and you can ski all the rest of that day, plus all the next, all for the price of one day! Valid every day of the season.
- Add a Day – Your second day always costs less. Just purchase your 2nd day lift ticket at the Ticket Haus before 4pm for added savings. Adults pay just $39 for the next day. Teens and kids save too.
- End-of-Day Snowpass – Mon-Thu, 6pm-9pm, All Ages $24
- Ski & Ride 101 – Any time, learn to ski or ride. Includes snowpass, rental equipment and your first lesson with a pro. $85
- Twofer Tuesdays – (excludes holiday periods)Groups of 2, all ages all day. $25 each.
- Tuesday College Night – (excludes holiday periods) 5pm-9pm w/ college id. $24 snowpass
- Freedom Friday Midnight Madness College Night – 5pm-3am, all night snowpass $35 w/college ID
- Family Fun Sundays – 2:30pm-5pm, $24 snowpass, $10 rental, $10 lessons. All ages, every Sunday.
- For Our Troops – 9am-5pm, $44 snowpass. $69 Package incl. rentals & lesson. Valid active duty or family ID required.
- Two for Tuesday NIGHT! — 2 for the price of one
- Wall to Wall Wednesday Night — Ski/ Ride, 1 hour of Tubing, and complimentary rental equipment make Wednesday the best night to play!
- Ski/ Ride with a PRO on Thursday nights — The Gunstock Learning Center pros are waiting to take a run with you, observe your skills, and offer some tips to make your next run better than the last!
- Gunstock Rock’s Saturday Night – Starting January 9 A different Party Every Saturday Night- Skiing, Riding, Tubing, Rentals, and More! for one low price
- Magic 2fer Monday – Two ski for the price of one on Monday (not available holidays)
King Pine Ski Area
- 2-for-1 lift tickets every non-holiday Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday! – (Not available during holiday periods)Get 2 lift tickets for the price of 1! Offer valid on non-holiday Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and applies to All Day, Best Buy, Twilight and Night tickets.
- Magic Monday – Mondays are Magic at Mount Sunapee. Everyone can ski or ride for only $45. Excludes holiday periods.
- Ladies’ Day Tuesday – Every Tuesday is Ladies’ Day. For only $50, ladies can ski or ride the entire day as well as enjoy a delicious complimentary luncheon buffet in Goosefeathers Pub. Full day childcare is also available on Ladies’ Day at half-price, excluding cost of child’s lesson. Excludes holiday periods.
- Twofer (2-for-1) Wednesday – Every Wednesday is a 2-for-1 day. There are no restrictions so bring a friend and two can ski or ride for only $66. Excludes holiday periods.
- Free Lunch Thursday – Purchase a regular full-priced, all-mountain lift ticket and receive a Mount Sunapee food voucher worth $12 to use at any of the eight food venues at the mountain. Excludes holiday periods.
- New Hampshire Resident Sunday Special – New Hampshire residents can take advantage of super savings on Sunday afternoons at Mount Sunapee. Residents of New Hampshire can ski or ride every Sunday from 12:00-4:00 p.m. for just $39. Proof of NH residency is required. Excludes holiday periods.
- Mount Sunapee Cares & Shares December 12, 2010 & April 10, 2011– Ski or ride the entire day for just $30 with a contribution of five non-perishable food items.
Pats Peak Ski Area
- POP….PAY-ONE-PRICE – Includes…Skiing…Snowboarding…Snowtubing…Rentals…Lesson Tips…EntertainmentSki or Ride on a Saturday Night from 3 pm to 10 pm for only $42.Saturday Night POP runs December 26, 2009 through End of Season 2010. Tubing hours are from 5 pm to 10 pm.
- Military Discount – Military ID required. Offer valid for military personnel and their family members.$5-off Full-Day or Twilight, All Lifts, Weekend/Holiday, Excludes POP Nights. $10-off Full-Day or Twilight, All Lifts, Midweek (non-holiday)
- College Students – Valid Student ID required. $5-off Full-Day or Twilight, All Lifts, Weekend/Holiday, Excludes POP Nights. $10-off Full-Day or Twilight, All Lifts, Midweek (non-holiday)
Ragged Mountain Resort
- Monday Madness – Carload for$119 (6max).
- Tuesday: Two’s Day – Buy one regular priced lift ticket, get one at no additional charge.
- Wednesday: Ladies Day – $33 tickets; $29 full day daycare.
- Thursday: Seniors – 55+ just $34
- Friday Freedom — Buy 3 the 4th is free
- Sunday: New Hampshire Afternoon – Show your New Hampshire ID and get a $29 half-day lift ticket.
- Ski and Ride Mondays and Fridays 2 for 1 and Spin the Wheel Offers – Ski and Ride 2 for 1 every Monday and Friday throughout the whole season. Starts Mon., Jan. 3, 2011. Plus spin the WHEEL OF DEALS for a chance to win a free lift ticket, lunch and more. Excludes Holiday periods (January 17, February 21 and 28.)
- St. Patricks Day $17 Lift Ticket Deal 3/17/2010 – Make sure you spend St. Patrick’s Day at Waterville Valley and T-Bars Restaurant !Wear your green and come on up to Waterville Valley for $17 Lift Tickets!!!
- APRIL FOOL’S DOLLAR DAY – Ski or ride for just $1 – no fooling!
- Sunday Afternoon Cruise – Ski & ride from Noon – Close. Purrrfect. $40
- AristoCat Tuesdays – Ages 50+ receive $20 off your lift ticket and a 10am ski lesson and lunch for FREE. (non holiday) $45
- Two-fer Wednesdays – 2 People ski or ride all day for $65 (non holiday) $32.50 pp
- Ladies’ Thursdays – Ladies receive $20 off your lift ticket and a 10am ski lesson and lunch for FREE. PLUS 10% off Nursery (reservations required; non-holiday). $45
- Ski or ride on your birthday FREE with valid ID.